Ranojoy graduated from the University of California, Los Angeles as a National Merit Scholar with a B.A. in Political Science in 2008. Throughout his undergraduate studies and after graduation, Ranojoy tutored high school students as they prepared for Advanced Placement Exams as well as the SAT I and SAT II tests. Ranojoy worked for several national and local tutoring companies throughout Southern California before starting his own tutoring business. Ranojoy also spent several years playing No-limit Texas Hold-em professionally before returning to study law at Rutgers University.
At Rutgers, Ranojoy discovered a passion for workers' rights advocacy. After law school, Ranojoy joined a private investigatory body that monitors the working conditions of over 35,000 agricultural workers at the largest agribusiness operations on the east coast. As staff attorney, Ranojoy worked to investigate and resolve all types of workplace complaints, including unpaid wages, health and safety violations, discrimination, and sexual harassment.
At Guha Law, Ranojoy continues to combine a meticulous attention to detail with his passion for individual rights advocacy to ensure that every client receives tough, effective representation. In his spare time, Ranojoy also loves to play basketball, hit the beach, and explore the endless natural beauty of the Southern California landscape.
- Rutgers University School of Law, Newark, New Jersey
- J.D. - 2013
- Honors: Captain, 2013 Bryant-Moore National Civil Rights Moot Court Competition
- Honors: Federal Prisoner Re-entry Clinic
- Honors: International Human Rights Clinic
- Honors: Merit Scholarship Recipient
- University of California, Los Angeles, California
- B.A. - 2008
- Honors: National Merit Scholar
- Major: Political Science
- State Bar of California, Active Member
- California Employment Lawyers Association, Active Member
- Orange County Trial Lawyers Association, Active Member